Thursday 9 December 2010

Hmm, it's been a while...

Just recovered my password and login details for the blog and will now get back into the thing. Sine the last post (wayyyy back in 2007) life has moved on a bit. I'm up to my neck in ongoing renovations to an old house. Nice to look at but with many years of work to go before it is in a safe and satisfactory condition. The previous owner had neglected it for decades and I'm frequently astonished by the short cuts and cowboy repairs that I have discovered. The books are going well. The last five have been Sunday Times bestsellers with four reaching the top of the charts. So that's nice. At present I am trying to drum up the desire to get cracking on the eleventh book in the Roman series, while bracing myself for the Feb 2011 publication of the first of Young Adult series. So, busy as per usual.

I'll try and keep up to speed on the blog now that I have rediscovered it!

No comments: